Why Choose The Law Office of Tammie A. Purow, PLLC?
The Law Office of Tammie A. Purow, PLLC provides you with the convenience and fixed fee arrangement of an on-line estate planning service, together with professional legal advice and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs.
Tammie Purow is available by telephone for mutually convenient telephone consultations and meetings or to schedule an in person consultation or meeting.
The fixed fee pricing structure includes all of the documents chosen for your particular needs, all consultations and meetings for the preparation and drafting of those documents, and the mailing of final documents to you with execution instructions or an in person meeting for the execution of those documents.
Here is an in-depth look at how The Law Office of Tammie A. Purow, PLLC’s on-line estate planning process works:
- Begin with a secure, simple questionnaire completed at your leisure, in one session or in as many sessions as you need, to ensure that all of your pertinent information is included in the decision-making process.
- Once this questionnaire is completed, Tammie Purow will review your answers and schedule a consultation at a time convenient for you. Your options, questions, and concerns will be addressed. The consultation will be used by Tammie Purow to devise an appropriate strategy for your individual and family situation.
- After the initial consultation, Tammie Purow will prepare draft estate planning documents which will be delivered to you (by email, mail, or in person) for your review.
- After you have reviewed your draft documents, a meeting will be scheduled, if needed, to answer further questions and make appropriate changes.
- Once your outstanding questions have been resolved and any necessary alterations have been made to your documents, final estate planning documents will be mailed to you with detailed instructions on how to proceed with executing your documents or an in person meeting will be scheduled for the execution of those documents.